Friday, July 3, 2009

ABBA Girls singing Super Trouper

At Christmas Amy Christensen asked her mom, Marie, if she would sing ABBA at her wedding. Marie thinking she was safe said "Sure". So Amy got married and Marie had to make good on her promise. She enlisted Myra and I to be part of her "gig". We sang Super Trouper. Just a bit of trivia, Super Trouper is a brand of spotlight used for stage productions.
Our photographer uploaded us to You Tube, we haven't had as many hits as Susan Boyle but she is our "idol".If you want to become one of our growing number of friends cut and paste the following.

http://driggskids.shutterfly.com/34436

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know that you sang! You were the lead singer!

    I loved your outfits. Where did you get those?

    It is good that Bagley's don't mind...I mean LOVE to be in the spotlight-in order to help out friends.

    You are a great friend.

    And my coolest Aunt. By far.

    ReplyDelete