Got up early and ran/walked 3 miles (wore my Pearl Izumis).

Returned, changed for church, walked 2 miles to church by temple (wore my Skechers, practical comfortable, frumpy)
changed into my strappy heels outside of church, attended Sacrament meeting. The talks were on Free Agency, Personal Revelation and the Holy Ghost. Decided to attend the rest of my meetings at Santa Lucia.
Walked a mile to Santa Lucia in strappy heels (I was exercising my free agency but without personal revelation or the Holy Ghost, this was not a good idea)
Enjoyed the "meeting" at Santa Lucia, didn't see anyone else in Skechers.

Changed back into my Skechers ( it was a good meeting as now I had personal revelation and was listening to the Holy Ghost). Returned home, soaked my feet in cold water and attended to my blisters. Learned the lessons of pride, vanity and humility
You are absolutely tooo cute! Loved your blog. I can sooooo identify!
ReplyDelete