The "Farmers" had to play around with the bale of henequin out at Hacienda Sotuta de Peon.
This little lady was working the restaurants at 9:30pm the night before and was out again the next day. She was here two years ago when I was here too. She is 80 years old. I always hope after I buy from her that she will go home and rest but I don't think I bought that much.
It started raining....lots! We made good use of the garbage bags that we brought for just such an occasion.
Looking back on the Palenque site from the top of the royal building.

The falls are a site indicative of the Waters of Mormon, very peaceful and stunningly beautiful.
How great to have some family there with you. Yeah for great trips!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are beautiful! Tell your kids I say hello!
ReplyDeleteHow I miss Merida! Last year at this time I was there with you. How fun to have your kids with you.
ReplyDeletewow, so beautiful, wouldn't that be cool if it were the waters of Mormon? Did it feel really peaceful there, any impresions?
ReplyDeleteGreat to see the kids, what a fun fun time it looks like you are having.