That smile is because the swim is so OVER!
Now she feels at good, she is on her home turf on her bike.
Starting the run, just three more miles to go.
Coming into the final 1/2 mile with Jason giving her a little "Eye of the Tiger" talk.
It is Finished! Nice to say that that is done. She said she would rather do a marathon. She exceeded her goal and came in at 1:34 or 94 minutes!
If we ever have to recross the plains, I want Merissa on my team. What an amazing woman.
ReplyDeleteholy cow!!
ReplyDeletewe did this two years ago and had a blast prepping and doing it, but there is no way that I could EVER do it in 99 minutes.
wow.
wow. i think that about sums it up. oh, maybe an awesome would be appropriate too! amazing!
ReplyDeleteLiza you have raised a fantastic young lady, but then you are a fantastic mama!
ReplyDeletewhat a woman! I really admire her so much...especially as I sit here on my lazy behind looking at people's blogs and eating cookies. :)
ReplyDeleteNow if only I could swim instead of flounder in the water, perhaps I could be competitive! Thanks for coming, Mom, and always being my best cheerleader.
ReplyDelete