(If ya'all 'd try and read this with a southern accent you'd git the feel o' it betta.)
Texas is on the way to Mexico so I stopped by to see my friend Lori (a transplant). She showed me 'round a bit and I jist had to share how they doll up those saddles in Texas! Now what da ya say? In't that cute? I'm thinkin' I should put some feathers and tassels and braiding on my saddle.
And did you know that Texas is the only state that flies their flag at the same height as the US flag? Yes 'um they have a very high opinion of theyselves. Ya gotta love em!
Texas is indeed a very proud state! But, they are good people (for the most part), AND when you live in Texas, you can say "fixin'" and "whats his name is?" without getting weird looks!
ReplyDeleteI had no idea about the flag flyin', but I am not surprised. When I visited Katrina in Texas, I was taken by the sweetness of the Texans. Yup, Texans are good kind of people.
ReplyDeleteIs that it for y'all?!?! Thats the last thing I heard last time I was over there! Its a great state, and they are certainly unique! I wouldnt mind being assigned over there next! Great weather too! I hope you are having a blast in Merida!
ReplyDeleteThat's right, Aunt Liza! We're proud of our state!
ReplyDelete