I got called to repentance twice over the weekend for being an absentee blogger so I will make a visit. If I tried to catch up on everything that has happened since I last blogged I would get discouraged and give up so I will save that for a brief revisit at the end of the year in the Christmas greeting.
Our weekend was spent with the extended Wilson family honoring not only the veterans but the ancestors as well. This last picture are those last remaining from the generation just ahead of me. It is time to step up to the plate and prepare to be the oldest generation. Well maybe not for 10 0r 15 years yet.
Very nice! I also like your music. keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteHallelujah....welcome back!
ReplyDeleteYou are back! Andrew met some people who knew your good husband. Because Andrew is an Uncle Loren fan, the meeting went really well.
ReplyDeleteI am having a difficult time picturing you in the oldest generation.