Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Mormon Mamas In Merida

This is Christy's birthday month and we are going to celebrate ALL month.
Today was our first day in My Merida. Oh, I can feel my skin plumping already....hmmmm...
I am home again in my second home with my Merida Family, Thelmy, Papa and Pancho.
We began our day with exercise, walking 3 miles to Pilates. Hernan and Raul were so happy to see me they kissed me. Hmmmm....
We came home to a full body massage purrrrrrrrrr.....
Lunch at El Porton Yummmmm.... Shopping Fiesta Americana ohhhhh ahhhhhh....
Key Lime Pie, Manzana Lift and the Bakery.
Am I happy or what????????
Love to all,
Moaning in Merida

3 comments:

  1. Jealous! that's all i can say! miss ya already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous here too! i'm digging myself out of blowing snow. School is closed today too. -big sigh-

    ReplyDelete
  3. No need to be jealous Alesa. Remember your the one that didn't want to be there!! Right??

    ReplyDelete