Wow! What a season for the Wilson brothers in cross country this year. The pictures are of the meet at the Targhee Golf Course where our team raked in the seven of the top 10 medals. At District this last week, Tav ran away with first place overall and Tate was close on his heels with the third overall. The two Knight boys were also in the top rankings. They both have spent summers moving pipe for us so we claim them as our own.
We head for State in Boise this weekend. Our team is poised to take the top honors. We will see if our stars align again.
Awesome! congrats boys, or should I say men. and good luck in your upcoming race.
ReplyDeleteWow, guys. I have always held cross country runners in the highest regard. It is a special breed. You see, cross-country and pain were synonymous in my book.
ReplyDeleteSo, sometimes I will say to someone after they have fallen, "do you feel any, cross country-I mean pain in your leg?"
Anyway, I am super proud of you. I am glad that there is some cross country in my blood. I hope that you did not get it from the Wilson side.