Monday, November 3, 2008

State Cross Country Champions 2008

Psyching up before the race...



I didn't see any wings on their feet before the race, I guess they come out on a "as needed basis".


Team Unity



Teton's first man in, third overall,Tavner Wilson. He passed this red guy in the last 20 feet of the race and came in with a time of 16:55.


Tate, Rico and Ben, Tetons 2nd, 3rd and 4th men. Tate's time 17:44


The Heart of A Champion!




My own PFs (Personal Favorites)

4 comments:

  1. I am so PROUD! I'm sure they looked after my fine example to get them running so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Dan says he hopes they take it their jr. and sr. year as well! Good job Tate and Tav.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Well done. I did cross country for one year in high school. I should have done it more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray!!!!!! State Champions!!!! That is excellent! Will they run at University? I am coveting the cool patches that you can put on cool letterman jackets or sweaters or a neat shadow box or something.

    ReplyDelete