Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Gone South

I am talking about my body as a whole, not just parts of it. Yes, I am back in my Beloved Merida, mi casa en Mexico. Thelmy and Poppy take very good care of me.


Feel free to picture me by the aquamarine pool soaking in vitamin D and eating avocados. I also enjoy an aquamarine toilet in my very own bano, it coordinates very nicely with the shower tile. Last year we had an avocado green one that matched the...well.. the avocados, of course.
One of the small pleasures of this wonderful climate is that the toilet seat is always warm, as opposed to in Wyoming where it can take your breath away.

2 comments:

  1. I laughed so hard at the toilet comment. I am excited to get a glimpse of your life in another part of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you, you are so funny!!

    ReplyDelete