Never let it be said of Lorin Wilson that he didn't remember his wife on Valentine's Day even though he was out of the country. For the past two days he has had me on a treasure hunt for little items that he had hidden for me before he left. He has definitely racked up some brownie points on this one!
Uncle Mark used to say that he made the rest of the husbands look bad.
I think I will keep him.
wow, now that is thinking. I want to hear where he hid them that you didn't find them until much later?
ReplyDeleteGreat job, Uncle Lorin. You are definitely worthy of my wonderful Aunt Liza.
ReplyDeleteThat is so sweet!! He does make the other husbands look bad.
ReplyDeleteawwww. that is so romantic. He does make the rest look bad. Better love him good when you get him back in your arms!
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun thoughtful man. I'd keep him!
ReplyDelete