May I present the innovative new top load washer.
Drum roll please..........
Ta Da!!!!!
I would like to point out the features. This is a basic model, not a lot of bells and whistles and the price tag reflects this. It is easy to load, user friendly, so much so that there is no user manual. One of the the best selling items is that it is so maintenance free. It does carry the Energy Star rating because it is extremely kind to the environment; low water usage ( about two gallons per load- let's see Bosch beat that!), requires no electrical conversions for any country because it requires no electricity. The soak cycle and handwash are par none but it also has a Heavy Duty (I suggest a little elbow grease here), as well as Delay Start, Super Suds and Second Rinse and of course spin. I will have to get back with you on the RPMs I kind of lost my balance during the test cycle. It can be very efficiently used while showering in fact I recommend it. This stripped down top loader (I am talking about the washer, did I lose you for a minute there?) comes in multiple colors and has a companion dryer (also shown)that doesn't even take up a whisper of space. It is conveniently located in the shower requiring minimal space and doesn't mandate the muscle power of two men to move. Perfect for apartment dwellers, tree huggers, Republicans and Democrats alike. I think Nancy Pelosi should consider this option. Opps, I didn't mean to get political.
Please don't think that I am unhappy in any way the laundry service that is available to me here. I can take my clothes down to Pancho and his wife does a bang up job of it, pressing everything from PJs to pocket linings and the white socks come back muy brillante . I am in favor of supporting the local industry and particularly cottage industry. But there are times when it just feels good to be self sufficient and take care of ones own needs on ones own time schedule.
Therefore I highly recommend and endorse this new top loader washer.
Just one final plug... it is widely distributed and available in your area.
I am sure that once the marketing is launched the sales will blow the roof off. You may want to get in on the stock options early.
Love your commentary on your top loader-- esp. how all can approve--green, rep&dem would and how Nancy Pelosi should give it a try. yes, well put. hooray for self-sufficiency and time to breathe! hugs and love
ReplyDelete